Author Topic: Shoulder pain  (Read 2179 times)

Kulwinder

• Private Members
Shoulder pain
« on: March 10, 2018, 04:08:02 PM »
Hi Steve
I suffered from sciatica nerve pain for 28 years now but it’s lot better now after attending Physiotherapy,chri,and massage for years but still get back pain now and then I am doing self treatment double ball therapy and SLM Yoga feel much better but I also got injured at work as care taker PSW. Got tear in rotator cuff and bicep in the left side that was in August 2016 had surgery done in may 2017 to repair the rotator cuff and worked done on the bicep.post surgery had frozen shoulder even had cortisone but it didn’t help much but my range of motion is back, strength is back but not hundred percent yet but still face difficulty with pain in the shoulder and shoulder blade what can I do as self treatment or I was looking in therapists directory but didn’t find any Slm therapist in my area in Canada any suggestions.
Thanks Kulwinder

steve

• Administrator
    • Balance Your Body With SLM
Re: Shoulder pain
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 05:37:59 PM »
Hi Kulwinder, firstly best use the students area below this when you are asking therapy questions. This is the open area and I would rather keep all the therapy related stuff in the private area.

That said you should get your arms worked on you get rid of any knots in the muscles, especially the upper arms, and use the ball on your erectors high up your back around the scapula and make sure it is loose there.

Around 5 years ago a lady Madeline did the course and she was from ON Canada. I haven't been in touch with her for a long time but you could see if she still works and maybe hook up. Her email was madeline_kuepfer@hotmail.com

Regards Steve

Kulwinder

• Private Members
Re: Shoulder pain
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 10:41:44 PM »
Hi Steve
Sorry about that I didn’t realize that I wasn’t in the student s private forum thanks for the reply I email Madeline I will let you know if I hear back from her mean while keep on doing ball therapy.
Thanks Kulwinder