Author Topic: Thankyou Steve  (Read 4688 times)

francesca.bunch

• Private Members
Thankyou Steve
« on: February 13, 2013, 06:38:03 PM »
Hi Steve,

I wanted to know if you send out some type of letter confirming my study of the   SLM course in regards to the CPE system with ATMS, or is a photocopy of the Certificate substantial enough for me to attatch to my CPE record for submission to ATMS. Random audits will be in force soon and want all my records up to date!!

Also a BIG THANKYOU for my Certificate and SLM textbook (bible),CD's.

I have enjoyed the course so much and have learnt new tools to add to my tool box. From day one since starting the SLM course, I pretty much put all other massage techniques on the shelf and soley work with SLM these days. I keep my SLM work organic not bringing in any other modality into my work, besides trigger point therapy where needed.

I have always had a steady flow of work but with SLM have increased twice fold, with currently a week and a half wait. My business has always been through word of mouth and have never needed to advertise. New client attendance per month has also increased. I might have to look into a website soon but getting a spare minute at the moment has not happened. I am enjoying the ride.. I feel each week I am still learning and constantly reading and watching the course material to better myself. Since I have studied, I have already gotten a few complete fixes with most on their way and a few very stubborn problems still lagging in which more time needed. The feedback from clients has been amazing and the reinforcment of the feedback drives me to better my skills each day.

So once again a BIG THANKYOU and if I had to nominate an Australian of the year it would be you, for your dedication to us students and your commitment in helping those who suffer daily with debilitating pain. I look forward to meeting you one day at a SLM conferance.

Regards
Francesca Bunch