Author Topic: Insomnia  (Read 5342 times)

Greg c

• Private Members
Insomnia
« on: August 05, 2012, 09:29:50 AM »
I have a patient that i have been seeing for the last 4 weeks, have great results with the treatment, patient is giving me great feedback and just wishes that she had found out about SLM years ago. Anyway all that aside she tells me that the only good nights sleep she as is after the treatment, durning the week she goes to bed at around 10 and is up at 12 and that is all the sleep she gets. I have suggested the following supplements that may help, Valerian, Vit B6, Calcium and Magnesium and chamomile tea. Is there anything else i can do that may help with her Insomnia.
 Just a quick thankyou to Steve for all the emails and words of advice, all my years as a Remedial therapist i have never had the results that i am getting with the SLM, i am now getting patients through word of mouth. Greg.

steve

• Administrator
    • Balance Your Body With SLM
Re: Insomnia
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 02:29:19 PM »
Thats great feedback Greg, thanks.

She could also try sprinkling a couple of drop of lavander on her pillow at night.

A person who doesn't sleep well has a restless mind or a restless body. If you have fixed the body and got the balance and circulation right it might be time for her to look at what she is thinking.

Regards
Steve