Author Topic: Two Weeks In Thailand  (Read 5347 times)

Gavin

• Private Members
Two Weeks In Thailand
« on: May 09, 2012, 10:59:36 AM »
Hey Steve,

Just a quick thank you for running the two week intensive training course in Thailand.

Having only studied SLM for a year via correspondence, it was hugely beneficial for me to have had that time working under your close supervision, fine tuning my technique. I came back with increased confidence and have already found myself to be more effective in the few weeks I've been back treating. Doing the water workouts and SLM yoga every morning were great for me as well, as I've created a habit that I've been able to stick with it since being back. I can much more confidently recommend exercises, now that I'm doing them myself.

Overall it was a fantastic experience and a great tax deductible getaway. Highly recommend it for any student just starting out or who has already finished the online course. You'll get so much from just being able to watch how Steve works and listening to how he deals with pain sufferers, as well having your technique improved under his close watch.

Thanks again,
Gavin Martin-Rentz

steve

• Administrator
    • Balance Your Body With SLM
Re: Two Weeks In Thailand
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 12:15:06 PM »
Thanks Gavin, it was great spending time getting to know you better as well. I had a great time as well and am really looking forward to next years trip now.

All the best.
Steve