Author Topic: Great Work Kieran !  (Read 5217 times)

steve

• Administrator
    • Balance Your Body With SLM
Great Work Kieran !
« on: May 05, 2012, 12:47:16 PM »
I am sure Kieran is pleased he did the SLM training when his patients are sending email like this out:

Hello Steve,

Yes, my back pain is more under control, thanks to you!

I live in Sydney and have had three sessions with two local therapists over the past 6 weeks and am happy to report that the sciatica on both sides of my body is 99% gone.

After two years of suffering and thousands of dollars spent with chiros, ostoeos and accupuncture, remedial massage, Bowen therapy, chinese medicine and the like, it was your technique which has finally corrected this previously chronic condition.

I would like to commend local therapist, Kieran Finnegan, for his fine work, care and standard application of your techniques.

Kieran has advised that I can now treat myself at home with the info available on one of your DVDs, which I am now going to purchase.

Again, thank you for being there - you are indeed a worker of miracles  :-)

Kind Regards,

Glen Barnett.

Kieran

• Private Members
Re: Great Work Kieran !
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 09:36:43 PM »
Hi Steve,

Yes i am extremely happy i have done your course, I would recommend any therapist to do the same, in fact i often do and i am sincerely happy Glen is on the road to recovery. The way I see it you can’t argue with logic, take Glens case for example the vast majority of therapies solely treated his back, and he got minimal benefit, it makes sense (to  me anyway) the majority of the problem lay elsewhere. I still believe most therapies have their place in some way or another , but I feel massage and body work in general has not even come close to reaching its full potential i believe Steve’s course will greatly help change that.

I don’t want to give the impression I am some master therapist, because im not I have only been doing this course for 18 months and i still have so much learning ahead of me but why not make that easier by tapping into a great wealth of knowledge from a therapist who has been doing this for the last 25 years not including the 50 years from the therapist who Steve originally learnt from. That’s potentially well over 60,000 hours of taking twists and tilts out of the bodies and helping fix back pain which i think is quite incredible, it almost feels like cheating.

I have also found the therapist directory website a great referral source not only financially but as a learning experience as these patients are usually in chronic pain who have not responded to the usual treatments and I feel these people will be your greatest teachers. (ps sorry for the long winded response)

Cheers,

Kieran