Author Topic: meridian easy lift massage table  (Read 9927 times)

mstrtime

• Private Members
meridian easy lift massage table
« on: March 10, 2014, 02:20:31 AM »
Does anyone know about these massage tables? I'm thinking about having one shipped to the US. Love the idea. (meridian easy lift massage table)

http://www.meridianmassage.com.au/productDetails.cfm?id=125384&categoryid=505&subcategoryid=0&sort=id&sortdir=0&page=1&search=&newarrival=0&makeID=0&modelID=0&type=&bodyShape=&selYear=0

Dave de Sousa

steve

• Administrator
    • Balance Your Body With SLM
Re: meridian easy lift massage table
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 07:38:50 AM »
No never seen them before David.

Kieran

• Private Members
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 02:35:21 PM »
Hi David and Steve.

I've used one of these a while back while at uni, there easy enough to use and mobile also good for when you need to adjust the height of the table with the client on it. If your not doing mobile work there are always 2nd hand electric tables pretty cheap and much more easier to use. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kieran

mstrtime

• Private Members
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 11:07:19 AM »
Kieran,

Thanks for the feed back. I do a fair amount of mobile work in the Summer, this being a tourist area. Were you satisfied with the quality? Was it sturdy? Do you still have it? Do you know anyone who might want to get rid of one?

Manufacturer wants a lot of money for it.  Even though it has a guarantee, the guarantee would be worthless here in the US as they have no dealers here. I'd like to try one though????

Thanks

Dave
Dave de Sousa

Kieran

• Private Members
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 06:53:14 PM »
Hello again David,

From what i remember it was fairly sturdy, i dont have the contact info of the person who owned it so i dont know of anyone who is selling one. It's mostly only useful for larger clients where it helps to drop the table down to make it easier to work on, not sure if that's enough to justify the added costs? I guess its just a personal preference.

Cheers,

Kieran